where are the candles made?
each candle is hand poured & made in small batches in ca.
how long do the candles last?
each candle is 10z with a 45 hour burn time.
where do you source your crystals?
we work with a ca supplier who owns a direct crystal mine that focuses on the feng shui teaching on ethical working environments. our supplier works to source crystals from all over the world for us.
where our current crystals are sourced from:
- amethyst - brazil and uruguay
- amazonite - madagascar
- rose quartz - madagascar
- clear quartz - brazil
- black tourmaline - madagascar
where do you source your candle materials?
our soy wax and wooden wicks are made and sourced from the usa.
our soy wax is made from all natural, renewable resources (soybeans) that is paraben and phthalate free.
our wooden wicks are 100% usa grown and sourced from the forest stewardship council, certified mills.
our candle jars are made from frosted glass with bamboo lids.
how do i light my candle?
each candle comes with a candle care guide on how to properly light your candle.
- trim wooden wick to 1/8"-3/16" inches before lighting.
- let the wax melt all the way across.
- do not burn candle for longer than 4 hour intervals.
- avoid drafts.
- remove crystals long the way.
- repeat process.
how do i use my crystals?
- cleansing - submerge in sea salt or smudge with sage. cleanse daily.
- charging - lay out in full sunlight. lay out in full moon or new moon.
- meditating - hold crystals during meditation.
- everyday use - carry around in bag/pocket throughout day. leave under sleeping pillow at night.
what does each crystal help heal?
- rose quartz - emotional support and relationships
- amazonite - intellect and intuition
- amethyst - cleansing and purifying
- clear quartz - concentration and memory
- black tourmaline - environment and immune system
how long will it take to ship my order?
orders will take 3-8 business days to be shipped out.
for rush orders, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
do you accept returns or exchanges?
as of right now, we are unable to process returns or exchanges.
if you have further questions, please email us: email@example.com
disclaimer: we're not responsible for damaged or lost packages via shipping.
made with love ♡
something soothing co owners