where are the candles made?
each candle is hand poured & made in small batches in ca.
how long do the candles last?
each candle is 10z with a 45 hour burn time.
what do i receive in each other?
each order comes with a mini crystal and candle care guide, a free wax melt sample of your choice (so make sure you include it in your order notes), and a discount card for your next candle refill :)
where do you source your candle materials?
our soy wax and wooden wicks are made and sourced from the usa.
our soy wax is made from all natural, renewable resources (soybeans) that is paraben and phthalate free.
our wooden wicks are 100% usa grown and sourced from the forest stewardship council, certified mills.
our candle jars are made from frosted glass with beech wood lids.
how do i light my candle?
each candle comes with a candle care guide on how to properly light your candle. you can also read instructions in our candle care guide.
- trim wooden wick to 1/8"-3/16" inches before lighting.
- let the wax melt all the way across.
- do not burn candle for longer than 4 hour intervals.
- avoid drafts.
- remove crystals long the way.
- repeat process.
where do you source your crystals?
we work with a ca supplier who owns a direct crystal mine that focuses on the feng shui teaching on ethical working environments. our supplier works to source crystals from all over the world for us. learn more through reading our crystal care guide.
how do i use my crystals?
- cleansing - submerge in sea salt or smudge with sage. cleanse daily.
- charging - lay out in full sunlight. lay out in full moon or new moon.
- meditating - hold crystals during meditation.
- everyday use - carry around in bag/pocket throughout day. leave under sleeping pillow at night.
what does each crystal help heal?
- Strawberry Quartz - Joy & Celebration
- Malachite - Change & Courage
- Jade - Benevolence & Compassion
- Obsidian - Protection & Grounding
- Tigers Eye - Clarity & Willpower
- Amethyst - Cleansing & Purifying
how long will it take to ship my order?
orders will take 3-8 business days to be shipped out.
for rush orders, please email us: email@example.com
do you accept returns or exchanges?
because we are a small business, our team does not have the resources to process returns or exchanges.
we will try our best to resolve any issues, so please direct your questions to
we are not responsible for damaged or lost packages via shipping.
we are not responsible for incorrect usage or damage to product that is unrelated to shipping. please refer to our candle care guide and the care instructions located at the bottom of your candle & candle packaging.
made with love ♡
something soothing co owners